- Once during each long rest, any character may frame a scene that shows the audience more about them. This scene can involve other players or NPCs, or be a solo vignette - it can be a flashback, or something happening now. The character who frames this scene gains Inspiration.
- At any point during the scene, any one other player may ask that character for more information about the scene. This player's character also gains Inspiration. If multiple players have questions about the scene, the scene-framer may decide whose question to answer.
- A character may only frame a scene for themselves in this way once per session.
- During the first weeks the rules stated that the question asking player must frame the next scene, but this clause was removed after a while.
Safety net Edit
Since this rule messes with how players gain Inspiration, an extra safety net was implemented.
- Every time your character would die, whether from failed saves or taking massive damage, roll 1d20. On a 10+, your character is not dead, but stable. They will return to consciousness in 4 hours.